Sunday, September 1, 2013

The more run down houses the merrier

A quick update...no reply from Joseph Rose/Code Enforcement Officer.  I like the way that sounds....almost like a super-hero.   "Look up in the sky.  It's a bird.  It's a plane. No, it's Joesph Rose...Code Enforcement Officer.

Don't misinterpret me.  I don't know Joseph Rose and don't know what his his job entails.  I wish i did.  wish he'd have answered my e-mail to let me know what steps have been taken since my initial e-mail back in March.  For now, it seems like avoidance. 

And now.....back to our regularly scheduled blog......


51 10th Ave.

58 East 12th St.

93 West 11th St.

151 West Pulaski Rd.

Aren't these 4 house beautiful?   How long have they been in this condition?  I don't know.  I'm just aware of them.  Plug the address into a map and you'll see that they're not really spread out.  To get these pictures i bike to and from each address.  Let's be honest....if you live in Huntington, then you know there are some sections "better" then others.   These houses sure wouldn't be found in Lloyd Harbor.

Stay tuned....business are coming up soon!!!  There are quite a few of those as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment